Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June 1, 2021

“Forever and a day”30x40-$1850.00


 Hello friends... I can’t believe summer is here!! Finally!  It’s been a whirlwind of a year for me... with Two new grand babies - one in January and one in February! I’ve just been totally distracted until I get to a show and realized I haven’t updated my website! I’ve been painting a lot too! 

I’ve got lots of plans for this summer though... new work, maybe I’ll change totally?? I’m a little burned out on my art but I’ll always go back to it! I know it!! I spent the last few weeks doing some shows and painting big art! Here’s an update of my new work...

“Midnight Garden”- 36x36-$2400.00


Blossom honey- 24x36-$1250.00


“Escape”-30x48-$4200.00


In full Bloom- 48x48-$5800.00


“Joyful Journey”-36x48-$2200.00 sold

“Please don’t eat the daisies”- $ 1850.00


“Mermaid Kisses”15x36  $750.00


“Come sail away”-24x24-$1100.00


“My paradise”-24x36-$1450.00


A mermaids heart-12x48-$1200.00-sold



One sunny day- 11x14-$250


Flower power-12x24-$475


I dream in pink-12x12-$225



Wild roses 10x20-$325


If you’re interested in anything please email me.  Until next post! ❤️





4 comments:

  1. Hello Patti,

    I know you from a show in Raleigh, NC but live in Sarasota now. I saw you last year, or the year before (!)at St. Armonds. I saw a painting I would like a canvas or paper copy of but can't find it on your websites. It's a mermaid in a boat with pink flowers all around her.
    Love your art, it makes me happy and my home beautiful.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes the sample more normal and reduces the likelihood of skepticism from the individual conducting the drug test. Cleansing diets have been slowly gaining in popularity over the last few years. Apple cider vinegar, an amber-colored vinegar made from cider or apple must, is one example of a detox diet. Weight loss, contaminants elimination, and blood sugar control are all claimed benefits of the apple cider vinegar (ACV) detox, according to supporters. This means that employers can request you to undergo drug testing in your workplace, even if cannabis is legal in your state. The length of time cannabis stays in your system largely depends on how much THC is in your system, as well as on other factors like your weight, height, and how often you exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen that every person wants to express his feelings completely but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post is very beautiful, it seems that you have expressed your feelings has expressed. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. Real photos Girls Gurugram
    Gurugram Girls Number
    Beautiful Girl Gurugram
    Online Girl Gurugram
    Online Gurugram Girl number
    Butey Full girl gurugram
    Gurugram Girls Hostel
    beautifull nightlife Gurugram
    gurugram night girl

    ReplyDelete