Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ok.. now I'm in panic mode... realizing that summer is on its last leg and shows start in  less than 2 weeks!! yikes! I will be going to Stone Mountain, Ga. near Atlanta. on the 6th-9th of September. I'm excited and at the same time a little apprehensive...i was asked to participate in a contest so that my art would be the poster child for the art show but .. I didn't get it :( ... oh well it was nice of them to ask though.. . And by the way... to of you who have so sweetly  sent me so many wonderful words of encouragement, I so thank you!! Its so nice to know that there such beautiful kind souls out there that want to show support!  I have been doing a little bit of  art, a lot less than I should of really, but the summer just makes me so lazy! Of course it's now that I have less than 2 weeks left that I really start panicking and trying to get all the things done that I need for the art show!! and to top it off I think I need to clean the house cause I won't be able to later!! wish I had a house keeper,a cook,  a business associate to do all the stuff i hate to do and a genie to make all my wishes come true!! 
Well any way here's a few new paintings that will be going with me to the Yellow Daisy festival in two weeks... 
                                                            dreaming in the garden...

Butterfly Girl

                                                         Chicken soup warms the soul...
Magic of believing...

                                                        the princess and the pea...
                                                         Le Patiserrie Et Cafe
and this one seems to be on my mind a lot lately so I had to paint it...( yeah... not so good on the diet.. as you can see whats on my mind!!)

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

7 comments:

Catherine... said...

Hi Patti,
These girls are gorgeous, love them all. I'm back to school next week...uggg have loads to to do. Wish i had magic wand to do all the things I hate doing too.
have fun..xx

Jenny said...

Oh Patti... your girls are gorgeous... I especially love dreaming in your garden... my dear friend gave me on your beautiful prints for my birthday... 'Happy Cake'... I just adore it... hope the shows go well...

Hugs
Jenny x

Blissful Pumpkin said...

Patti these piece are gorgeous. I so love your happy style. Good luck with the festival. Kyles :D

Lucy Chen said...

Patti, your girls make me smile! I'm so glad that I found your blog!

Stephanie Gentry said...

Oh, how I adore these lovelies.
Wishing you a fabulous festival!

PBsArtStudio said...

Thank girls for the sweet comments!!! This week has been a little hectic!! But thank you all for the well wishes too! :))

Michelle E. Black said...

Dear Peanut Butter,
You rock. Love these latest ones and truthfully their loss at not choosing you for their poster child. Keep up the incredable work.
Your pen pal,
Michelle E. Black

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails