Monday, December 19, 2011

Starting again!

A Bicycle built for two...


I cant believe it has been almost two months since I last posted! I have so much happened in these two months. I can't seem to keep up with everything! since I last posted I have done 7 art shows all around Florida.I've had fun traveling around Florida and seeing beautiful beaches I've never seen before.I have met some really amazing artists and people at the art shows and who have (very generously!)offered to help me to choose some great shows and access me so I can grow as an artist. Since I've started doing the shows, and enjoying them and making a living too, I decided to really focus on my art this year. I very hesitantly put in my two weeks notice at work and although I'm going to miss it and the great people I work with, I am really looking forward to going full time with my art. I also decided to do a little traveling with it this summer. my hubby and I will go on the road and do a little circuit of shows.. maybe New York, Chicago, who knows... sounds like so much fun to me...
The only thing about art shows though is I there is some amazing art and my husband is constantly mad at me cause I come home with so much stuff!!, I just cant resist! on the other hand this has been great for him because he has learned to appreciate art.
I have since been making some new art and new sculptures,

thought I post them for you to see, they will be up on Etsy soon... and since I'll be home more who know where this will take me... I have always wanted to learn oils...Hmmm...maybe I'll take a class or two... just thinking!
I Hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season with many blessings
... "Le petit Bon-bon"...


"Set me Free"


!! I hope all your dreams and wishes come true for next year!! Merry Christmas All!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your work, can't wait for some classes ;)Ewa R.

Stephanie Gentry said...

Oh Patti, I am so happy for you! I dream this for myself...one day. JEALOUS!!!

Enjoy!!! =)

Jeannette said...

I so enjoy reading your blog and seeing your beautiful art.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from UpAndAwayStudio.

muriel said...

Hello from France! I've just come across your blog and I wanted to say how much I love your art. Your "little characters" and the colours really attract me. I am sure to visit again.

Sophia said...

Welcome back. I am SO looking forward to more new art from you. You've always inspired me. :)

Hugs!

pinkglitterfae said...

what an exciting adventure you have been on! I am so happy things are working out so well for you, and I think I would be in trouble going to all those art shows too, lol!
Have a Happy New Year, and may 2012 bring you many blessings, and much success
xoxo
betty

PBsArtStudio said...

Thank you Girls , its so nice to know that even when I'm not constantly posting in my blog I still have wonderful words from all of you to encourage me and make me feel that maybe I've done the right thing!!thank you all!

christine mae Engcoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
christine mae Engcoy said...

Very cute art! I like your work. I enjoy watching it. I wish there are a lot more. Congratulations.Keep up.
EPSON Premium Glossy Photo Paper

christine mae Engcoy said...

EPSON Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails