Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello Blog!

Yes I have had you in a little corner and I barely look at you, Blog... But life just really gets in the way sometimes, don't worry soon you'll be my best friend, cause I won't have anyone to talk to during the day, except for Lucy my dog and she's really not good at answering back, she just licks and grunts like a piggy! I have so much to tell you but I can't tell you all at once! Just to start on some little stuff in my life, I am really loving being home but I cannot get organized! I feel like a bull in a china shop not knowing where to go... I'm still working 2 days a week but that breaks the monotony. I have been home about 3 weeks and really haven't gotten much done but lots of paintings, not even much housework cause I just don't know where to begin... my Daughter say's she is going to call Hoarders ( the TV show) to help me with my art room. it looks atrocious... but I can say I have painted a lot :) Here's just a few I've done recently... and I decided that I would do some art at a really affordable price.. hope you like.....
First there's Leap of Faith cause for me this is a big leap of faith, trusting that my art will help me support a decent living...

And If possible I want to do a little traveling with my husband who works for the Airlines but we never take advantage of our benefits because we are always working.. so "Off we go" is my inspiration.
There's lots more, here's few I have posted on .. Etsy and these i posted this morning and sold right away... thank you so much Ginger
and Diane...I'm flattered that you like my art enough to purchase it!


Well blog I'll see you soon, I promise I won't stay away for very long this time! Say Hi to all my blog friends I have sorely missed!:) P

12 comments:

Julie-ann Bowden said...

These paintings are ALL GORGEOUS!
You have such a gift for thoughs cute faces and lots of colours!
Hugs!
Julie

Jean said...

Really wonderful art pieces. Whimsy--I love them. My first visit to your blog.

PBsArtStudio said...

Thank you Julie-Ann, its always flattering coming from you... and Jean, welcome to my blog and thanks for the lovely comment...

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Hey Patti! Welcome back! My blog is sorely neglected as well.

Many congrats on lightening up your work schedule to paint more. I know you spoke about wanting that last time I saw you.

Your new pieces are fabulous and I want another really bad!

I'm headed over to check out your Etsy shop now.

Catherine... said...

Your paintings are gorgeous...love them....good luck with the sales and travelling....

Unusual Girl Studios said...

Love all of them but love love the mermaids!!!

Isabel said...

Glad you are back and enjoying painting time again:O) Great work:O)

PBsArtStudio said...

Thanks Girls so much!!! I'm happy I have more time now too!!:+D

jasperandblue said...

I love all your new work... your art is truly beautiful.....

Diane Duda said...

I LOVE my new painting! I'll look at it every day. :)
xo
Di

Games Online said...

Be aware Games Online addiction is real,
but for those who are already addicted, like me in this case, i recomment to use
AllGamesOnline.Org for playing.

fuikhvgjkguug said...

a片手機看到飽
a片免費看看到飽
做愛a片直播網
a片下載網路電視
日本a片直播線上看
av女優手機看到飽
色情手機看到飽
18成人網站手機看到飽
視訊聊天室手機看到飽
情趣用品手機看到飽
a漫h漫手機看到飽
色情性愛光碟手機看到飽
sex手機看到飽
做愛手機看到飽
成人影城手機看到飽
情色貼圖手機看到飽
情色手機看到飽
色情網站手機看到飽
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails