Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Daydreaming...

"DAYDREAMING"
( Oh, so like me....
always daydreaming....

Ok... back to reality... I'm really trying to make a blog comeback! I really miss blogging and so many inspiring and lovely friends, and work isn't helping at all, thought I'd be less busy but not happening! So I've come to a conclusion... I need to quit my job and go full time making art. I have been doing art shows and I have realized I can replace my income a couple of times over so I'm just waiting for the right time to take that leap of faith, (really scary!!) and become a full time artist. I hate resigning at a job, I feel like I will let everyone down but It's really interfering with my creative process... well maybe not so much that but I don't have enough time to do nothing at all!!! " RUNAWAY WITH ME"...


Yeah thats what I feel like doing... running off and joining a circus would be so much fun!!!)


or maybe I'll just be a bum at the beach and collect sea shells all day....

Well hopefully soon I'll just do something!!!! meanwhile heres a few pieces I have been working on... oh, and at my side bar I have a new painting called " a Day at the fair"
It sold before It had time to dry:(...
Thanks to all you wonderful new friends, I am always so encouraged by you!!! :+D
'COLLECTING SEASHELLS"

9 comments:

jasperandblue said...

love your mermaid, as always... I am partial to mermaids of course. OO exciting stuff and a nervewracking too. I think you certainly have what it takes as an artist. I love your work. you just have to figure out where to show and market your work....

Janet Ghio said...

I love your paintings!! REally wonderfull!

Leila West said...

Love your daydreamer. Welcome back! :-)

Isabel said...

yes Welcome Back!!:O) And lOve all the new paintings:O) I too wish I could give up my parttime job to be fulltime artist!:O) Glad u are back:O)

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

Love your mermaid! She is beautiful. I agree, we 'artists' should be able to quit our jobs and be full-time artists. That's our passion right? I hope you make your passion come true soon! Big hugs
Kelly

Diane said...

Your paintings are so unique, and if you decide to go full-time--I don't think it would be a problem for you. All of these pieces make me smile!

Catherine... said...

Welcome back...How wonderful to be able to live off your art...one day I hope to do the same...I love your paintings..

WrightStuff said...

Yay, go for it. Quit that job. Follow the dreams your soul craves and what destiny has set in motion for you. Your heart knows it makes sense. Warmest wishes as you start on this great adventure. I have a great feeling about it.

Sophia said...

These are absolutely cute! I love them. Especially the circus one. Hee :)

Hope this note finds you doing well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails