Thursday, March 10, 2011

Love will always find a way


Love will always find a way
Originally uploaded by pbsartstudio

Dear friends, I so apologize for ignoring my blog and your friendship so much. Its been almost three months since I last posted!!! Wow!!! I have been just so overwhelmed by my job!! I finally feel like I'm starting to breathe.. i never thought my job could get so demanding but The holidays up until Valentines day have been super hectic! Oh, but do I have plans... I always have plans.hehehe...

I have been doing art and small art shows on the weekends, close to home of course, but that means no day's off either. i don't mind the art shows and I have done ok, but I finally did a real art show, my first real art show, not a craft show or farmers market like I've done in the past. I really got a shock from it too, I did well, I saw so many artists, and so good too, I didn't think I would have a chance but it really surprised me to see the difference in the type of people who came to this show. I got a lot of encouragement too. So maybe I thought ... just maybe I could make a living with this little hobby of mine... We'll see. I plan on doing many more art show ( real art shows) from now on... hopefully I will e able to change my life and not be so stressed!!!
I really hope everyone is doing well, I've checked out a few of your blogs and realized how much catching up I have to do!!!! well hugs for now!! P

7 comments:

Leila West said...

Congrats on the art show (and coming up for air!).

I wish you the best of luck in turning your hobby into a living...one day I would like to do the same. :-)

Diane said...

Hi Patti! So good to see you in blogland again! I completely understand what you're saying about the art shows. When I got into my first one, it was like a breath of fresh air. People actually appreciate what they're looking at, and I feel so fortunate to be able to participate in them--good luck with yours' Your art is so unique--it would go over fantastic in my area.

Blissful Pumpkin said...

Welcome back Patti.
I love this angel. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more when you get a spare moment.

Kyles =D

Isabel said...

Congrats on the art show!!!:O) Glad you are doing great!!!!:O)

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

Patti;p
Congratulations on your art show. I love your angel! She is beautiful. I wish you great success!

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

Welcome back. Congratulations on the show! I wish you the best of luck turning your hobby into a living.

Tammy said...

Congratulations on doing well at the Art show. It is always wonderful when someone wants to own your art. I love your art, as you know. It is beautiful and hopefully one day it can be your sole source of a great income.
Hugs,
Tammy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails