Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good Morning... and it's such a good morning, The weather here is amazing, this is what i live for in Florida! Sunshine and low 80's with a soft breeze... lol, I feel a like a weather reporter! Any way its the best time of the year and that hint of holidays coming up! I cant wait!!!
Well I really want to say thanks for all the lovely comments on the last post, I get in those moods.. I call them ..."just thinking moods" thankfully I don't "ponder" for long...thats why my daughter says I'm just like a mermaid cause bright and shiny objects capture my attention and I quickly move on. yes I'm one of those people who starts project and then gets distracted by something else and then one day out of the blue I remember I had to finish something... Yes remember those clay figures I was working on a few weeks ago, they have been laying around in their little boxes, I have been looking at them wondering what to do with them, not sure! But I thought what the heck maybe I'll finish them and put them up on Etsy, sooo here's the first one... I called her..."wings of love"
yes, she's a "fairy" Mermaid with a necklace of really tiny cultured pearls and metal wings, I really hope to get a few more finished, but I'm getting distracted again by a new project, hopefully I'll get that finished by Christmas. Well it's not really new but I've been working with resin on paintings but having frustrating time with it...does anybody have experience with resin? I keep getting not bubbles but kind of waves? I'll keep going till I fix the problem but any advice will help!
Also found these great little boxes I will be turning into jewelry or treasure boxes, wanted to show you but just my luck my camera broke!!! I guess I need to find a new one!:(

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!...

11 comments:

Julie said...

Sooooooo Sweet!!!!!

Michele from Pipi La La said...

I love the fairy mermaid! Seriously lovely!

mystele said...

love- now you've got me inspired...AGAIN!

Jesse Noe Mendez said...

Hi,

I was looking through your blog, and I really like the style and themes you have here. I have an invitation for you to visit my art blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

So what do you think?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Jesse

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Your fairy mermaid is so dang cute!!! I enjoy when other people ponder....I don't feel so alone then :)
Thanks for the inspiration!!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Patti! Your Fairy Mermaid is adorable! Love all the details you added. And you are not alone when it comes to bouncing with projects. My to do list keeps getting longer. :)

Sonja said...

Love this doll, she's gorgeous. And all the texture, crackles..one can just look at her for a long time.
I've had one of your dolls in my hands couple of days ago and she was great. Sooo much better than on photo eventhough they all look great on photos too :)

Kerri said...

your mermaid is beautiful! yes, shiney things are VERY distracting! :)

Holiday Sparkle - Cyndi LaChance said...

How adorable!!! I love mermaids, and this one is fantastic!

Thelma-Art said...

Wow!!! She's stunning!!!

fuikhvgjkguug said...

a片手機看到飽
a片免費看看到飽
做愛a片直播網
a片下載網路電視
日本a片直播線上看
av女優手機看到飽
色情手機看到飽
18成人網站手機看到飽
視訊聊天室手機看到飽
情趣用品手機看到飽
a漫h漫手機看到飽
色情性愛光碟手機看到飽
sex手機看到飽
做愛手機看到飽
成人影城手機看到飽
情色貼圖手機看到飽
情色手機看到飽
色情網站手機看到飽
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails