Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New art and clay dolls

I wanted to show a little of my new art.... some clay figures I've been working on, they're not up for sale yet cause i haven't finished them altogether but just a preview, since I've been working I've been concentrating on creating more art so that I can do some art shows later this montha dn It wont interfere with my new job...by the way which (gasp) I'm kinda liking...(but don't tell anybody, I'll deny it!!!)And for those of you who said I might just like it... yes...(head down in shame) You were right!

"The Rescue" will be up tonight on Etsy...


"Frida's Wedding"


"Summer days"


"Mermaid and shell" ( not official name yet...need a name...help?)


"She lived in a little house" (3d version of my painting..."She lived in a little house"


"Butterfly love"


"Mermaid in a tub"


and many more to come... hope you like....

Have a great week!!!

13 comments:

mystele said...

love, love, love...if i'm able to get some clay goodies made, i'll be sure to show you how you've inspired me!

caryn said...

they are SO stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophia said...

Wow...they are ALL beautiful. Seriously...I can't make up my mind which one(s) I like the best. Thanks for giving us a sneak peak. You are so inspiring. :)

NatashaMay said...

These all look wonderful!

Diane said...

Do you know how good you are?!?! Those are my most favorite mermaids that I've seen!!!

PBsArtStudio said...

Thanks so much everyone!!!

Jeannette said...

Love your art and love visiting your blog.You are so inspiring and these latest one are so gorgeous.

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

I love them all. My favorite is the mermaid in a tub!

patty said...

Adore your new girls - i think Butterful Love is my favorite!

patty said...

Duh - make that Butterfly! Have to slow down my fingers sometimes!!

Kolleen said...

these are SOOOO great!!!
i love all of them.

my youngest, who is 7 is sitting by me and every single one she is like...."ooooh, i like that one." "oh...i like that one!!"

good stuff!!!

xxoo
k

jasperandblue said...

Just found your blog. I love your art.

jasperandblue said...

Thanks for popping by.... I checked out your blog The diet sounds interesting!!! I love your work and all the different styles...
Sorry I missed you at Sea world (even though you weren't there), which was My kids favourite place we visited.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails