Friday, September 10, 2010

forgot to mention....:/



I am so silly... just thought about it and realized I completely forgot to mention my special sale promotion I am having on my etsy... I decided to put some of my smaller paintings on special price I had put them up until tonight and free shipping too...and all prints are only $8.oo with very low shipping! Duh... So I decided to extend the sale for one week more if anyone is interested in purchasing an original or print...I just wanted to sell some of the smaller paintings I have made recently..click here to see....

And thanks to all of you who have commented for the giveaway...and all the well wishes...just four more days... leave me a comment on this post or the last post and let me know if you follow me or just follow me so I can see who you are! I love new friends!

I will be going away for my anniversary so I'll post who the winner is on the 14 but I won't be able to mail it out until I return the following Monday! cause I won't be home! We'll be spending a few days in my favorite Florida town... St. Augustine!!! Yay! I'll post lots of pics when I get back too! Have a great week everyone!

PS: I had to post this pic... my trusty assistant Lucy looks very funny, she wouldn't like this pic of her so lets not tell her I showed it to anyone....

3 comments:

Isabel said...

Too cute!!! I want tell:O)

jasperandblue said...

Cute pup...

helen ... said...

que lindo tu perrito se parece a mi perrita amy =),que tengas una linda semana

saludos desde peru
byeeeeee =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails