Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wore out!


Hi everybody, I apologize for not posting as often as I promised, apparently the last encaustic painting really wore me out... no not really , I've just been a painting fool, can't seem to tear my self away! I have a million and one ideas in my head... can't sell a thing but hey I have to get it out of my head, right!LOL! I have been posting all my paintings on my flickr though.

I sometimes dream and in my dreams I come up with new inspirations, don't really remember the dream but when I wake up, I've got to get it on canvas. It must be because a few weeks ago I was all dried up and I really asked God to give some inspiration so here's a few I dreamed up...the Top one is called "Wish Fairy" just cause I made a wish and it came true... she's up on Etsy now.
And this is... ..."Believe Fairy" cause I do believe!
I still have so many to put up and just not enough time... I've been seriously looking for a new job and applying everywhere... I know that really soon I will find something!!! hugs to everyone, a have a great week!

Oh, and thanks to all of you for such sweet comments and encouragement, you make me happy...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

11 comments:

pinkglitterfae said...

I am so happy to hear that you are super inspired! Don't you love those phases where ideas are literally raining into your head, that you can't get to sleep? I love every one of them, checked them out in your Flikr account.

I totally understand your comment about them not selling, lol! I was doing a bunch of girls I really enjoyed, but got tired of them sitting in my shop, so had to stop.
Take advantage of the inspiration no matter what, even if you have to hold onto them. It makes up for those dry spells that come to all of us at one time.
I'm happy to hear that you are close to finding a new job!Exciting news, that means more art supplies, lol!
xoxo
betty

JoMo said...

Lovely pieces. Glad to hear that when the muse is upon you, you go for it! Your work is stunning.

Erin Butson said...

I love these sweet girls! precious. finding ajob is afulltime job! ask the wish fairy! Best of luck. i really love your work. e

NatashaMay said...

These are all gorgeous! I wish I had your energy and inspiration right now. It seems this heat is not doing much for me.:)

Diane said...

Patti, don't ever stop painting!! Ever--do you hear me?!--You INSPIRE me!

Rebecca Anthony said...

Your paintings are simply exquisite, one day someone with lots of money is going to buy them all!!

purplecat said...

love your new work!!

Emma Grace said...

I LOVE!!

simplydelicious said...

I just love, love, love your work! I'm glad that you are inspired....I can't get inspired to save my LIFE!!!! I do the same thing as you though...when I need inspiration...I nap...I dream about paintings!!

Keep up the beautiful girls!
~Karen

viewsbychris.blogspot.com said...

Love her just like all your work! Hope something comes your way in the job department.

Sophia said...

Awww..you don't have to post every single day. None of us do...well, at least most of us don't. hee hee. Keep at your art while you are in the "groove". You'll be thankful you did when you feel "out of it" for a period.

LOVE how your art is growing. It's beautiful and inspiring. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails