Friday, July 9, 2010

A little Thank you gift!





Thank you all, I loved the wonderfully sweet comments from everybody on the last post! Just thought I'd post a little thank you to all my blogger friends....This is just a little painting I doodled this week. I'm still not feeling that great, I have this terrible head cold lingering on from the flu last week, that doesn't seem to go away, hopefully this week it will be gone, because I really don't have time for it!!! Any way just right click and save for your enjoyment!

I also wanted to post a picture of this print I sold to a wonderful girl named Amy, she sent me a pic of it matted and framed and I thought it looked so pretty I just had to show it off!
I'll be back soon to talk some more but that's it for today!Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Diane said...

Your art is so cool!!

Rebecca Anthony said...

I can't get enough of your art, I love looking at it!!

Sunny Lee said...

I love your whimsical girls~!!!!

Micki said...

Love her hair, she's fabulous!!

Micki x

nacherluver said...

Love this new girl! Her hair is adorable! And I love the nest in the tree. So homey.

Lynda said...

I hope you feel better soon! Those pieces of yours are beautiful. I love how the frame made your girl pop :)

Emma Grace said...

I love your blog and all of your art! It is all just so beautiful!

s. said...

hello :) i just stumbled upon your blog and oh! your illustrations are just beautiful! i just love them! i might have to have one actually ;) sorry to hear you are under the weather...get well soon!

Kerri said...

urgh, those lingering headaches. hope it's gone soon. the girl is beautiful!

PBsArtStudio said...

Thank you all so much!:D

CTC Designs said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love her. Adore that little birdie sitting in her hair. Brilliant idea. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails