Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LIFE IS A CIRCUS.

Sometimes it really feels like this, just when you think things will go your way there is a funny little twist in life!LOL! Just thinking out loud!





Anyway this is my painting up on Ebay tonight

These paintings are starting at $.77 just a funny amount I randomly chose, no reason...

Last night I put up this whimsical painting of three dancers Ebay, called :"I hope you Dance" ( I do get inspired by songs or even words in a song)

I hope you like them....
Thanks to every one for your sweet comments and well wishes!

7 comments:

Brown Sugar Babies said...

OH HOW CUTE!!!!! They are wonderful!!!

Ayala Art said...

oh my goodness, the piggy is the cutest thing! Very pretty paintings!

Kelly Lish said...

Oh I love this new circus piece! The colors are dreamy and the piggy is adorable!

NatashaMay said...

These are gorgeous! Love the chubby clown. :)

apinkdreamer said...

wonderful!!!

Juliette Crane said...

i just adore that circus painting. sometimes i really do feel that way :)

best always,
juliette

Vixen lily said...

you have such beautiful paintings. Great style :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails