Thursday, June 17, 2010

what I do...

I knew someone would ask that... I should have mentioned it in my last post, now I've got everyone curious, Lol! I work for an art company that does caricatures, pastel portraits,Letter brush, face painting,airbrush,and Handart... here's a few pics This is called Handimals, we turn a child's hand print into a animal...... ...These are pastel Portraits... one I did from a foto......
at local theme parks. At the moment, I am working doing Letter brush, which is a ancient Chinese form of writing with symbols and hand-drawn animals to create letters. We draw a name with tropical themes and marine life. It's really pretty but I don't have a picture to show, I 'll take some and post them later. I won't quit because I just love it but I think I'm going to take the rest of the summer off after July 4th. Well Off I go to work another day in what really feel like and inferno so toot-a-loo to all!

7 comments:

simplydelicious said...

What a fun job!!!

jacqueline said...

I love what you do and your creations are gorgeous! So happy i came to visit you here! You have such an inspiring space and your work is gorgeous! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Robin Norgren-Well of Creations said...

hello fellow flyer! I REALLY LOVE your banner! -Robin

Nicola said...

Wow what a fantastic job! That portrait is breath taking! Beautiful!

Julie-ann Brown (Bowden) said...

So lovely to hear from you, thank you!
I always have a lovely time on your blog. Thank you for sharing your job, it sounds so much fun and your creativity is so versatile! You must make so many people smile.

Huge hug!

Julie

apinkdreamer said...

what a wonderful art!!!i love the little girls, the mermaids...
you are so talented!!!!

NatashaMay said...

You have a wonderful blog! Love your paintings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails