Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thanks so much to all of you, for your wonderful support! It means so much to me just to know someone listens! I have been busy this week though, I have been creating lots of art and God knows why things happen because I have a new project I'll have to tell you all about if it goes through! I will tell you this, besides my girly whimsical art I've been creating a line of Florida "nautical", "beachy", "whatever" you want to call it kind of new art, I haven't really finished a piece yet but I will post it as soon as I finish so I can get some artistic criticism, This art is for my newest business venture??? Just don't know if it will work out yet so I won't say anything about yet, but I am excited about it. My other job has been great, they gave me more hours to compensate for my recent "loss"(Job)so I haven't had a lot of time but I wanted to show you some more art I just posted some on Etsy,
"little bird, fly home"
is one I just sold and another I posted recently going with that beach theme... hope you like! Have a great week everyone!

10 comments:

Sophia said...

I just love your "little bird fly home". Adore it so much.

You know that art piece I won of yours awhile back? I have it hanging on my wall at work to inspire me each and every day to rise above the rubbish I have to deal with there almost on a daiy basis!

Hugs!

daisydolls said...

These two pieces are SO good! I love your style!

Kolleen said...

LOVE both of these pieces!!

anxious to hear about your new venture and to see some of your new "beachy" pieces!!!

big hugs
xoxo
k

janil said...

Both are lovely!!!!

Hugs!

Pilgrim of the moon said...

Me alegro de verte con tanta alegria e ilusión!!!! Me encantan tus nuevas pinturas, especialmente la primera. Intrigada por ese nuevo proyecto.....seguro que todo sale bien!!!! Un beso.

Diane said...

Patti, do you know how good you are?!--I am loving your art!

pinkglitterfae said...

I'm happy to hear that you got a few more hours from your job, I know every bit helps. I thought I commented in your last post, I swear my mind is mush sometimes, lol!
Can't wait to see what you are up to. Your new art is simply gorgeous! I'm going to own one of your originals one day, they are special!
xoxo
betty

claire barone art said...

HELLO CAN I JUST SAY YOUR WORK IS VERY LOVELY AND SPECIAL YOU HAVE A GREAT STYLE ALL OF YOUR OWN X

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Hi Patti,
Thank you for finding me so i could find you! I just LOVE your paintings! You said there are "Alice" paintings out there, but yours are different, honest! You have your own style, and you just have to be patient about the selling part! It'll come. Believe in yourself, build a body of work, and continue to post your wonderful work! Your losing that one job I'm sure is a blessing! God is preparing something wonderful in your future for you! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Ansota said...

Your little bird fly home is so sweet and speaks of innocence! Love it!
Beautiful blog! Will be following :)
Ansota

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails