Saturday, April 3, 2010

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter... here are two images of a new angel called " The Companion" although I may change her hair color I think she looks pale...I am always torn by the meaning of Easter.. i believe we should celebrate the true meaning of Easter...The most joyous occasion for any Christian...Our redemption! I feel this angel is more appropriate for this season.... Oh but how I love the cuteness of bunnies and everything that goes with the commercial side of it... I just couldn't resist Drawing this fun bunny... " As fast as you can"

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

11 comments:

Micki said...

I love both your pieces of art and personally in this day and age I think both are relevent too, obviously those celebrating the religious side of things will no doubt appreciate the angel at this time of year but also those of us with no religion will love the whimsical nature of the bunny and the magical splendour of the angel too :)

Love your work
Hugs
Micki x

Diane said...

I agree with Micki, Patti, although I am partial to the angel :) Have a wonderful Easter!!

Julie-ann Bowden said...

There both so beautiful. Love ow the bird is cuddling so lovingly.
The cute bunny!

What eye candy for easter, thank you!

Happy easter to you too!

Hugs!

Julie

C. said...

Please don't change the hair! I think she's beautiful and it's hard to find brown hair- everyone goes straight to blonde, dark brunette or red. There's so many beautiful shades of brown and she's a great example!

*Myrarte* said...

Angel Beautiful!!!! I love your work
Hugs

Maite

Kolleen said...

your angel is so gor-juss....expressing peace and love.

your bunny....too cute for words!!

you are so talented!!!!

sending love and blessings on this Easter
xoxo
k

Kelly Lish said...

Both pieces are lovely! I wouldn't change a thing on your angel girl. I think she looks perfect. The bunny is too cute!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Pilgrim of the moon said...

Feliz Pascua!!! Una maravillosa pintura como siempre.

Juliette Crane said...

just beautiful. i love that angel and the rabbit in such a fast car. wondering if you will end up changing her hair color :) i can see it either way.

best wishes!
juliette

Paul C said...

Your artwork conveys your message so well.

daisydolls said...

I really love your angel! Just beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails