Monday, March 8, 2010

A gift for you



Posting is getting harder and harder for me, I really apologize, but i really have so little time! I just got home from work, thought I'd just say hi and thank all my blogging friends for so much patience and support. I've been working on a new line, very whimsical, did and art show this past Sunday and sold quite a few, unfortunately I lost my Camera and cant show them to you yet, I'm hoping I just misplaced it. I've been trying out some new stuff and did one on paper and scanned it so I could show you, this one is the same design only on collaged ephemera ( just wanted to see if they turned out as cute as on the wood blocks) ( although I've doodled many designs to come), I've painted them on wood blocks and woodburned them and they are very cute, I hope to show them to you soon! These are just in time for Easter. Hope you like my first design! It's called "Bunny Love" . I want you all to have it as a free upload, use it any way you like, I just ask that you give me the credit. Have a great week everybody!

10 comments:

Micki said...

Oh I love your bunny, i'm mid painting a girl on a grassy hill too, must be the season for it ;)

Micki x

janil said...

It's lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicola said...

What a cute little bunny!! Love the colours!

Diane said...

Love this little bunny--he's great for Easter!!

nacherluver said...

adorable!

Sissy Sparrows said...

So whimsical....I love that way you painted this cute little guy on vintage paper...lovely.

Kathleen said...

Very fun!

Sophia said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bunny!! :) Thank you. If you don't mind, I'd like to print him and hang him on my wall at work for daily inspiration. :D

Hugs!!

Flor Larios Art said...

Love!

Diane said...

Bunny Love is adorable!!! Hope you find your camera

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails