Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Art blocks

Just a quickie post, again! Wanted to show you all my new art blocks I was talking about on my last post, Oh yeah and I found my camera! , thank you God! These are really cute and just in time for Easter. I painted, collaged and wood burned them, problem is I can't stop making them! I keep coming up with new Ideas for them and they have this dreamy, creamy look, "vintagey" ( is that a word?)look too that I so love. I I've been selling them at art shows on the weekends, even though they don't seem to be popular on Etsy. Well I hope you like them...
now onEtsy
"A Sailor went to Sea, Sea, Sea..."


"Three little Pigs"
/>

"Time flies"


Check out the rest on Etsy

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

nacherluver said...

Love 'em!!!!

Val's Filigree Fancies said...

Patti, they are gorgeous - they make me want to throw my jewellery supplies away and start painting asap :D

Micki said...

Well I love them, I had already favourited one of them on Etsy before this post, I think they are fabulous!!

Micki x

Julie-ann Bowden said...

These are so cute, can see totally why they are addictive!

Nicola said...

These are gorgeous!!!

Mechelle Harrison said...

They are so cute!!

Lyn Newhouse said...

These blocks are really nice!
Thanks for your visit :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails