Thursday, March 25, 2010

Love Story


Love Story
Originally uploaded by pbsartstudio

wow, two posts in one day, that's a first for me! but I just had to say that I'm so Glad to know I'm not alone here!!! Thanks so much girls for your reassuring comments, I really think sometimes I'm a little weird and only I think silly thoughts! ha ha! But I am so grateful for all your lovely comments!

I wanted also to give Jennifer a great big thank you! I actually won something! and something I actually need!!! I have never won anything that I could actually use! I won a copy of "creative time and place" by Rice Freeman Zachary. How Ironic, I was just talking about not having any time and this book talks about how to make time for art, Someone up above knew I needed it!... now if I could just find the time to read it.....

I love to post pictures with my posts, i really feel naked if i don't... so I'll post a pic of this one I just sold, I know you have all seen this painting, I have had it for almost a year and have finally sold it, I am really attached to it.. I'll miss it. It's funny I have a few paintings I really like and think they will sell easily but they are not so easy to sell, I don't know if the price is a factor but sometimes the paintings i think are not that good, sell right away, who knows.. it's another one of my mysteries! Goodbye "Love Story"...
Good night everyone! (ps... I just had a flash back of the ending of an episode of the Waltons... Goodnight MaryEllen.. Goodnight JimBob... goodnight JohnBoy... well you get the picture...

3 comments:

Nicola said...

I haven't seen this one of yours before it's absolutely gorgeous! Love their expressions beautiful!!!

Cori Lynn Berg said...

I love the little story this painting tells....

Pilgrim of the moon said...

Una pintura muy bonita!!! personalmento creo que eres muy buena blogger!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails