Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Hope everyone has a had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!! I just got back from a weekend getaway. We went to St. Petersburg beach, Fl for my Mother -in -law's 70th birthday and even though the weather was really miserable, we had a great time. We went to the horse races, won a few, lost a few, came out ahead $1.... woo hoo! but it was fun, and we got to spend the weekend with all those we love!The only thing that depresses me is the thought of starting another busy week and not having enough time to do the things I love.......I wanted to post this one up for Valentines Day but little time so i guess any time is good for love , right? I'll post her up on Etsy tonight, I'm not sure I'm crazy about this one and the next one, but they are both some I did a few weeks a go and have not gotten up yet....
This one is called.." Love is my religion


And this one is called "World Traveler" now on Etsy

I also want to say thanks to all those wonderful blogger friends that take out the time to post some sweet comments... I so appreciate you all.

9 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Patti! So glad you had a great trip. I haven't been to the horse races in ages. Your latest creations are adorable! Love the world traveler. Thanks so much for your sweet visit! Happy Valentine's and wishing you a wonderful week ahead!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Sophia said...

Patti, Your artwork is beautiful, no matter what!! :)

Micki said...

Sounds like you had a great time.

You are right too about the painting, love is an all year round theme, anytime is good for love ;)

Micki x

WrightStuff said...

And there's me thinking that the sun always shines in Florida!!
I love a bit of horse racing - always such fun. Took my son for the first time last year, he loved it - especially when he won!
These are lovely new creations.

Diane said...

Patti, I love these 2--why don't you? I love the imagination, especially the second one!!

Kelly said...

These are such lovely paintings... The textures and colours...and the girls' sweet faces. Very nice.

Julie-ann Bowden said...

They are both so beautiful!
Hope you manage to get some rest time in the week!

Hugs!

Julie

Butterfly Works said...

Love your Artwork and enjoyed broswing around your blog.
Come visit me; I'd love to have you.
Hugs and Blessings,
Butterfly

Giovanna ♥ said...

I love the colors and the style of this lovely pieces!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails