Sunday, January 24, 2010

I promised a few more paintings so...This one is inspired by a beautiful vintage image
Its called "two little angels watching over me"

now on Etsy

And this one really wasn't inspired by the Disney movie,(I didn't realize it until my mother in law mentioned it) I wasn't even thinking about it, I wanted to do one with a little frog for a long time and what goes better with frogs than a Princess?, she does have a dilemma though, that's why I called her " Just thinking" cause if I had to kiss a frog I'd think about it twice two, wouldn't you?
Here's the dilemma... If I kiss a frog will He turn into my handsome prince or will I turn into a frog?!

On Etsy
Well I'm really inspired lately and I have about 7 more paintings to put up but I'd rather be painting so till next time... toot-a-loo!
Have a great week everyone!

15 comments:

Sophia said...

I totally LOVE that princess one! SSweet! :) Hope you are having a good weekend. I sent you an email with my mailing address...did you not get it?

Hugs!

Julie-ann Bowden said...

Love your art so much and these are the cutest ever! Wow me every time!

Hugs!

Julie

Brown Sugar Babies said...

Your work is beautiful.

Renee said...

You inspire darling and the paintings are awesome.

xoxox

Kolleen said...

so darling!!! i absolutely love the beautiful blue eyes on those sweet little angels!

your so talented!!!

xxooxxoo
k

PBsArtStudio said...

Thanks all so much!

Julia said...

Son unos cuadros preciosos, llenos de ternura.
Muchas felicidades y saludos.

Tammy said...

I love your new little angels! They are beautiful!!
Tammy

Annette Q said...

Oh my goodness, these are incredible Patty! Love the angels big blue eyes :-)

Viviane Vieira said...

What a lovely art, I just fell in love with your paintings.

Diane said...

You GO , Girl! Your paintings are just amazing! I love your colors and compostions. Send some of that inspiration my way!!!

Deb Harvey said...

Wonderful paintings! I really enjoy your work!

Have a great weekend!
Deb

Flor Larios Art said...

beautiful both of them! Very sweet faces :)

Julia said...

Son unos cuadros preciosos, muchisimas felicidades.
Abrazos

Astrid Maclean said...

These are all just gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails