Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!



This is my newest painting, She is called.. "Heart of Gold"...
On her heart it say's... "She waited for her heart of gold", for every girl that waits for that one special man in her life. My special man made this great wood canvas for me to paint on, It turned out amazing!
She's up on Etsy
I want to wish everyone a beautiful, wonderful and blessed Christmas. I pray that the Lord will grant all the best to all of my blogger friends and their families and that He will keep you all safe and well through the Holidays!

And here's a pretty poem I found to remind us what Christmas is truly about....


What Christmas Is All About


Christmas will always be for us
A time to reflect on Christ
The gift God gave to all the world
Was the gift of His life

We know Christmas is not about tinsel
Nor fancy Christmas wreaths
Nor is it about all the decorations
That adorns our Christmas trees

And it’s not about Holly or Mistletoe
Hanging from our doors
Nor is it about the gifts that are left
By the jolly Santa Claus

Christmas is more than all of this
And the only reason why
We celebrate Christ’s birth together
And the wonder of His life

So remember as you celebrate
Just what it’s all about
And invite the Lord to join with you
Instead of leaving Him out

For He will always be the reason
We celebrate this day
No substitute the world may offer
Can take that meaning away

© By M.S.Lowndes ~ 2007

11 comments:

WrightStuff said...

Such a dreamy picture, she's so beautiful. Thank you for the poem. We all need reminding sometimes!

Evangelina Prieto said...

I send my hug and a 2010 full of good things for you and yours ...
Thanks for sharing so much of inspiration and magic.

Julie-ann Bowden said...

She's so beautiful, love her grown up yet innocent look. She's truly stunning!
Have a great time over Christmas!
Thank you so much for your beautiful message!

hugz!

Julie

Nicola said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I really love this one!! Merry Christmas!:0)

Annette Q said...

so so beautiful Patty! Have a lovely xmas :-)

Michelle Eaton said...

Such a stunning piece!

pinkglitterfae said...

Absolutely gorgeous painting! You have such a lovely style.

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas, and may the new year be filled with blessings for you and your family.
betty

Diane said...

Good Morning Patti on this Christmas Eve--I don't know how I missed this one--she's beautiful!!! I can't wait to see what else you will be creating--Merry Christmas!

Renee said...

Patti the poem is beautiful. How wonderful you are and how beautifully you do everything.

A beautiful new angel to add to all of your other amazing works.

Merry Christmas

Love Renee xoxo

Flor Larios Art said...

Such a sweet painting! happy holidays to you!

Tammy said...

She is stunning! Your art work is gorgeous! I love the depth you give to each painting. Do you sell prints. I'd be curious to see how much one for this would be. My email is tlsprinkle@yahoo.com
Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails