Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have been so super busy lately, between two jobs,Christmas,Kids, creating new art and even a few art shows I barely have time to eat!!!!!!!! but I do miss my blogger friends and I'm positive you are all in the same predicament. I'd really like to say thanks though for all the great comments, I have some new art to show you but I haven't taken any good pictures because for three days we have had nothing but Fog in the morning, I know... in Florida???! and It doesn't clear till I have to leave for work so I haven't been able to take any pictures. Also I am wondering if anyone knows how to hide a post ? cause dummy me...made a new Facebook fan page and invited everyone to join including my mother in law and realized she might see my Christmas gift to her...duh....!(and by the way please come join, I'm going to be doing a giveaway soon on Facebook, love to see you all there!)just click on my face book link)
Anyway, I'm happy cause I did an art show... well it's more of an upscale weekend market at Celebration, Fl. I was very surprised, I did pretty well, sold about 6 paintings and some of my new art pendants (which by the way I'll be posting soon as i can take some good pics). I've got another show next Sunday and hopefully I'll do just as good.
These are a just some of my sold paintings...:( They are hard to part with!







I really hope everyone is having a great time getting ready for the holidays, It doesn't really feel like Christmas here because it's been so Hot..80 degrees! But hopefully maybe by Christmas it will cool down, I really do envy all of you who have beautiful snow!Have a great week!

9 comments:

A Dancing Mango said...

Wow, what beautiful paintings you have here..
It sure feels like Christmas here. it is nearly below zero.. omg.. ouch..
Love your blog and I have added myself to it.
so nice to be here.. hugs, DArlene xo

Julie-ann Bowden said...

I can totally see why your paintings are hard to part with. I would keep them all to myself if I could! There so soft and beautiful.
Such great news to hear about your sales, then I was wonderfing I bet some of my favorite one's have gone, boo, hoo!
I can still stare at them on your blog!
Yes he does have a deep soulful look, this maybe what it is?

Have a great Christmas!

Hugz!

Julie

Terri Kahrs said...

Gorgeous paintings! No wonder you sold six of your works! Congrats and good luck with the upcoming show too! Remember to take time to BREATHE! LOL!! Holiday Hugs, Terri xoxo

Nicola said...

Wow I love your paintings!! Congratulations on your sales!!!! Sounds like you have been so super busy!!! I can relate to it not feeling quite like Christmas, it's 36c here today (I'm in Australia) and growing up in Wales it was very cold even snowed sometimes at Christmas. Even though I've been in Australia for half my life now I still can't quite get used to these sweltering hot Christmases!!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

What a lovely blog you have! I particularly love your angel doll - it is so very beautiful and sweet! Thank you so much for visiting me today! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year despite the rush right now! Hope you have time to relax and enjoy soon!
marsha

Diane said...

Hi Patti, I'm Diane. I'm so glad I found your blog--wonderful work!! I'll be looking forward to your future posts.

Sophia said...

Thinking of you and hoping you're doing well. Merry Christmas!

janil said...

Lovely blog and adorable illustrations!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Geri said...

Hi Patti! Just wanted 2 stop in and wish u and yours HAPPY HOLIDAYS;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails