Friday, November 6, 2009

Today has been the most beautiful day here in Orlando,this is why I live here, its about 78 degrees and the sun is shining, there's a light breeze and it feels like springtime, I love it!
Although sometimes I get a little envious of all the people who live up north and get to go play with snow and can cozy up to a fire and hot chocolate, and get to have white Christmases!
so I just have to settle drawing things that remind me of that! I am trying to get These printed in cards for my Etsy, but I can't really find a way to do it, anybody have any suggestions?


10 comments:

America Alcala said...

Love them! So cute! :)

Michelle Eaton said...

They are too CUTE!!!

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Adorable!!

purplecat said...

these cards are really good!!
snow is nice to look at, but to live with, not! I would rather have the Florida sun- lucky you!

Sophia said...

These are absolutely adorable! LOVE them.

Now, for my cards that I want to print, I have purchased some high quality greeting card paper. I use MS Publisher to upload the photos of my paintings, look for the size of the card paper I purchased and then upload them there. (assuming you have a good printer).


Otherwise, there are some fairly afforable printer places out there that can do it for you at a minimum cost. Hope this helps!

Hugs!

Patricia González Palacios said...

I love this works, beatiful colors, and very swett, greetings paty

Julie-ann Bowden said...

I hope you manage to load and make your cards up soon. I want to buy some, there so CUTE! Actually think they are the best cards ever!
Hurray up,lol! Only joking!
Have a great weekend!

Evangelina Prieto said...

Qué hermosas escenas!!!, me encanta la época de navidad, en mi país es verano, pero tengo mucha nostalgia de una navidad blanca...
Gracias por regalarnos imágnes para soñar...
Besos
Ev...

Giovanna ♥ said...

I just came across your blog and I really love it! Your work is wonderful!!
I'm following you now :)
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Tumble Fish Studio said...

These are delicious and I can so see them on commercial cards in a store someday! wowee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails