Monday, November 23, 2009

This thank you is long overdue, I have just been so crazy lately! but here it is ...Thank you so much Giovanna for this Award, Your so sweet! This is one of my favorite blogs, She is so inspirational to me, she has a great sense of fashion and I Love the beautiful pictures!




To accept this award do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


Now for Seven things about me....

1) I absolutely LOOOOVE Hershey's milk chocolate with almonds. I wish it was a diet food and I would substitute it for all foods and stay skinny!!!!(Dream on...)

2) I adore the Beach and looking for seashells and building sandcastles!

3) I am not starstruck by celebrities at all, I think they are overrated and i get a "who cares" attitude! There are only a few famous people I admire... Like Walt Disney

4) I someday want to travel (backpack and stay in little hostels) through All of Europe and Asia with my husband. I also want to take just my Daughter to Italy someday soon!

5) I sometimes don't think and do really silly things, like I believed a little old lady from a nursing home, that she needed to go home and I decided to give her a ride(with my kids and husband in the car and against my husbands arguments!) She pinched and hit the kids in the back seat and made us drive around in circles until I realized my husband was right and we took her back to find everyone looking for her! Yeah, I'll never live that one down!

6) Family to me is the most important thing and Gods greatest gift. I really feel the need to reach out to those who are lonely and someday would like to be a missionary.

7) Someday (soon hopefully) my daughter... Lauren wants to write a children's book and I will illustrate it!

And now the hardest part cause I have such a hard time choosing (anything!) and this is why I never do the award thing! I HAVE CHOSEN THESE WONDERFUL BLOGGERS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CREATIVE AND INSPIRING TO ME AND BECAUSE THEY NEVER SEEM TOO FAR AWAY!



Julie-Ann
Flor
Micki
Val
Evangelina
Darla
Renee


And This is also dedicated to all those lovely people who always are there to inspire me and edge me on! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

9 comments:

Micki said...

congratulations on the award and thank you for passing it on to me!

I would love to someday see a book illustrated by you and written by your daughter too, that is super special!!

Micki x

Renee said...

Darling Patti, thank you so much. I love awards, I don't know how all my teachers failed to give me one. har har

I laughed at the elderly lady pinching the kids.

p.s. Please tell Lauren I can't wait to read the book.

Love Renee xoxo

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Thank you so much for this award Patti!
I loved your list!
Number 5 is so funny! You are such a kind, sweet person and you'd make a wonderful missionary! I think you're doing that work already♥

Kolleen said...

so deserved!!! i loved reading and learning more about you!!! the story about the little old lady is hilarious...i can see me doing the same thing and NEVER living it down either!! happy monday to you!!
oh yes...DO THE CHILDREN'S BOOK!!!!! what an awesome adventure for you and your daughter!!! GO FOR IT!

Sophia said...

Congratulations on your award. You SO deserve it! :) And congrats to the other receivers as well.

Happy Monday! :)

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Patti! Congrats on your award! You surely deserve it! Thanks for sharing your seven things about yourself! Have a great week! :)

Evangelina Prieto said...

Muchas gracias por tu premio Patti, eres muy generosa lo recibo con mucha alegría y orgullo...
Te dejo un gran abrazo
Ev...

Giovanna ♥ said...

Dearest Patty,
Thank you so much for your kind words!! I heart your blog and your work!
You're so talented!!
Love,
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Julie-ann Bowden said...

Thank you so much, really lovely to receive this award. You so deserve it totally. Loving your art and your new art is even cuter. How can this be possible, so is!
Just enjoyed so much visiting your etsy shop too. Wish I could stay there!

Have a great weekend!

Hugz!

Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails