Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankyou so much Girls, for all the honest opinions! It's just sometimes we get stuck in a certain style and feel that we can't change that style, I don't know for fear of failure in a new style or fear that you won't be recognized or maybe since it's a new style you might not do as well. I do value all your opinions because I know that many of you may feel the same way as I, a little insecure about changing or trying something new. And then sometimes we can't see past the end of our noses until someone from the outside points it out! I love to create my girlie's but as Jennifer from "blueskysunburn" put it...The market is saturated and maybe it will appeal to a different crowd and expand my audience as a few of you made me see. And yeah, I guess there are no rules, why can't I do both! I will definitely continue to create my whimsical paintings but I'm definitely going to try some new things! Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me see!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails