Friday, October 30, 2009

believe in snowmen



I can't believe Tomorrow is another Halloween! Where does time go? The year is almost up! And as far as I'm concerned, November 1st starts Christmas, my favorite time of year! A couple of years ago, when I didn't even know what blogging was, I was making winter and Christmas related paintings, I sold a few as cards at a few Art shows, but I revisited them lately and I really didn't remember how cute they were, maybe I'll put a few up on Etsy?



I just wish it would get cooler... 85 to 90 degrees does not feel like Christmas! But 75 would be nice!

11 comments:

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

They are SO cute!! I love snowmen too!

Kelly Lish said...

So adorable, and I like your unique touch-not easy to do to a snowman!

Renee said...

The cards are adorable.

xoxo

PBsArtStudio said...

Thank you, I'm coming up with new designs, I've come up with about 6 or 7 now

Renee said...

Thank you so much Patti.

xoxox

julie king said...

oh those are definitely cute!! love them!

Sophia said...

THey are SO CUTE! I LOVE snowmen! You better put them on your Etsy! :D

Happy Halloween!

Patricia González Palacios said...

Todo renovado, me gustó mucho los cambios, greetings, paty

Evangelina Prieto said...

Thanks for visiting...Your work is amazing, magic,poetic and I love your colors
I'll be back...
Hugs
Ev...

Julie-ann Bowden said...

Are you selling the snowmen art, I really like them so much!
You're mermaids are awesome, very soft and beautiful!

Ale said...

Cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails