Tuesday, September 15, 2009





Thanks for all the great comments yesterday, I had a blast! the ocean was really rough though! Oh and for those of you that asked the texture on the painting was none other than...tissue paper, and then a few layers of paint on top. really easy and it gives great texture on your paintings!
Well a few weeks ago I promised some pics from my vacation, I went to some amazing beaches with some amazing seashells! and incredible sunsets! I saw some capuchino monkeys so close i could touch them and i fed them bananas! and i also swung like a monkey through the trees, but i don't have pics of the last one yet cause my cousin took the pics and she hasn't sent me the pics yet.
Click on pics to see close up, you can't really see the seashells that great but the colors were amazing, soft turquoise,yellow,green and rust colored rocks, and the shells were pink and coral and stark white with all shades inbetween! I will incorporate these in my art and maybe make some jewelry.

1 comment:

Sonny said...

Love your photos. That first one is stunning!!
So glad you had a good time. :)

The first "Tuesday Talent" is posted. Please stop by and say hello and greet the featured artist.

http://mysunnyspots.blogspot.com/2009/09/tuesday-talent-week-1.html

I'll be working on yours and other write ups later tonight for the upcoming weekly features.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails