Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today has been my only day off this week, I was really hoping to get a lot done but as usual I spend half of my time looking thru all the wonderful blogs and kind of doing odds and ends,I also cried my eyes out for three hours watching the Micheal Jackson memorial service that my husband dvr'd for me. So sad to see such talent and an unbelievable life gone. I always felt like he was so lonely and misunderstood, I wanted to be his friend and tell him how much God loved him.

I finally got around, (after my eyes unswelled from crying)to finish a painting I put up on etsy... again with the mermaids...this I titled..."Mermaids at play"

4 comments:

Micki said...

I love your paintings they are just gorgeous.
The mermaid with the blonde hair reminds me of someone I know. lol spooky!!

Micki x

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has big intentions on their days off but somehow does quite get it done. You painting turned out great. I'm really liking the mermaids you've been doing lately.

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

The mermaids are beautiful!! I'm sad too, about MJ. I have to wonder if someday we'll hear that some of the strange allegations WERE just attempts to profit off of him and totally untrue. How sad that would be! How much pain and ridicule he endured for that!
For now we can just celebrate the wonderful gift of music he gave us all :)
Darla♥

Michelle Eaton said...

Your paintings are beautiful!

I was devastated about MJ too. I have always loved him and his music and have always thought he was very misunderstood. I hope now he is at peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails