Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Places

I'll be leaving for work in a little bit and begin a new,long and busy (seems like)week, I know I won't have much time so I'll just show this little painting I posted a few day's ago on etsy. It's already spoken for but I'm going to be making about three of these, I really enjoyed doing the textured background. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Its called "Happy Places" Theres a little piece of an old book on her shirt that says..."she remembered so many happy places". I wasn't going to put any writing in it and then I opened an old book and there was that sentence, I thought it went well!

7 comments:

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Patti, she is beautiful!

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

I like the writing on it. That sentence gives a background story to the piece. Love the texture!

Vania said...

I love this little happy girl, so much lovely texture and the writing on her shirt fits nicelly - beautiful!

Julie-ann said...

Love her blue hair, she's lovely!
Very withering heights look!

Evangelina Prieto said...

You have a wonderful site, I love your work romantic, poetic and femenino.Sorry for my bad English, I used google translator.
Hugs

Julie-ann said...

It is always a pleasure to visit your beautiful blog!
Thank you for you r encouraging messages!
I just had to send one back!
You are fantastic!

Zinnia said...

Very Beautiful! oxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails