Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy forth of July everyone! So happy we can enjoy freedom and fireworks and spending the day with our loved ones having fun, I hope everyone enjoyed their day as well! I've just been exploring blogs, there is so many wonderful artists out there! I for one have had to work so much lately and on top of that my computer has been broke, not only have I not had much time to paint but I've had artists block!!! I usually can think of so many things to paint but I guess I'm just preoccupied. I have done a few paintings slowly in the last two weeks but I haven't even finished them, so I won't post them yet, maybe Tommorrow if I finish them. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I can really relate to the artist block!!! I am pretty dried up. I just returned from RI and I have some beautiful images on my phone...maybe that will help! Paint through!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails