Thursday, June 11, 2009

So this morning I woke up to two surprises, Yesterday i asked etsy to close an old store I had with them, i didn't like the name and i want to start a new one with some of my jewelry i make but they closed the wrong one!!! they closed Pbsartudio by mistake, hopefully they will get it back up today, but then i find out my art was featured art of the day on EBSQart.com ! very excited about it, so flattered! but of course just my luck it would be on the day my etsy store is closed!!!!LOL, it never seems to amaze me that things like these always happen to me! Just when the sun shines, it rains only on my head!!!! I can't help but to laugh about it!oh well, maybe it will all work out! Here's a pic of my art featured on EBSQart...

5 comments:

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Smiles :)

Flor Larios Art said...

Beautiful!
Congratulations! Be positive...everything happens for a reason...usually something good comes out after a bad moment.
greetings,
Flor

Cindy and Mindy said...

Don't you just hate that! I love this piece. I hope things get back up for you!

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

Oh wow! Congratulations!

suziart said...

I did the same thing cause I didn't like my old Etsy name for selling. Your work is so fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails