Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just a quick poke to say hi....Haven't been doing much lately but working, and my blog always seems to be left behind! I've seriously been thinking about quitting my job!!!! I live in Florida , I work outside... It's miserably HOT!!!!I'd rather be cleaning floors than doing art outside! I guess the economy is really taking a toll on everyone and it's really starting to show, nobody is buying, so maybe I should just stay home!!!I did have a pretty good week on Etsy though,sold two paintings, the two mermaids painting I listed and sold within twenty minutes!

" Down by the Seashore" SOLD!

Wow, that was fast!
"How do I love thee" SOLD!
!


Well that wasn't such a quick note but I guess I want to cram in lots since I never have time. And most Important thanks to all of you who post wonderful comments, I really appreciate it and thankyou from the bottom of my heart!!!I will defintley try to come by soon and look at all your wonderful posts! Such sweet inspiration! I'm off to steam at work now, i hope everyone enjoys their "cool" day!

8 comments:

Cindy and Mindy said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
I really am thrilled for you. Great paintings. I'm sure they're going to LOVE them!

Flor Larios Art said...

I live here in Florida too. I go to the beach when is too hot...and paint always inside.

Congratulations for your sales.

Have a happy wekend!

Flor

Manola said...

Wonderful!! Have a beautiful weekend!

Michelle Eaton said...

Congrats on those sales!

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Yay! Good for you...it is really hard to resist those sweet faces :)

*Myrarte* said...

I am your charming mermaids are beautiful!!!
xoxoxo

Julie-ann said...

Beautiful as ever! You have made such beautiful collections.

Fantastic Figments said...

WOWOWOW Congrats on your etsy success! I hear you about sales dropping.. the well has dried up here. I can't wait for everything to pick back up...

My Wishes For Continued Luck,
Smooches,
Steph

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails