Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In between work and naps

Lately i feel that my time is so limited and frankly I've been exhausted but sometimes i wake in the middle of the night with thoughts of new subjects or techniques I just have to paint, (sounds kind of weird but I'm sure there are some of you who have had that experience)even though I'm so tired I really try to find the time to paint (in between work, housework and naps), sometimes they are flops and sometimes they turn out just different. returning to an old theme of mine..remember the market ladies, i decided to try different techniques to paint these..



These are a little different from my usual collages and themes but maybe its time to explore new stuff!I'm still going to continue to do my old stuff though because I just adore paper!

4 comments:

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

These are lovely! No one would guess you painted them in the middle of the night. I really enjoy looking at the one on the right.

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Very beautiful! I'm just like you in that I like to change things up from time to time. I think it just keeps things interesting ♥

I just love your work!
Darla

MagicMarkingsArt said...

your work is wonderful. i just came across it through flicker, and had to visit. really am enthralled by all the visual elements you have going on in each piece.
cheers.

PBsArtStudio said...

Thanks all so much for your wonderful comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails