Thursday, May 14, 2009




I am so happy to have finished this painting started last night although i started wanting to do something along the lines of Picasso's "child with dove"...I strayed big time! first the dress... when i went to put on the white paint it just streaked, but then i discovered i liked it! so i left it then the background....hmmm don't know what happened there but i was a little frustrated and in the end wound up looking more like Monet than Picasso? oh well, I still like how it turned out.

7 comments:

Micki said...

She's adorable!

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

She's great Patti! Good job!
Hugs, Darla

America Alcala said...

That is one beautiful painting! :)

Marie Reed said...

I think that your painting is just gorgeous!

Diane said...

I love it. I think sometimes "mistakes" create something so much more wonderfulthan first imagined!!!

Magdalena said...

Beautiful, just beautiful...

Michelle Eaton said...

This piece is absolutely beautiful. I love your artwork.

Michelle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails