Thursday, April 23, 2009



There are so many  wonderful artists I have come across, sometimes i just want to look at everyones art! So inspiring, i wish i had a house big enough to decorate every room with all the art i love, of course it would help to have the money to buy that art!  Anyway I haven't had much time to post a new blog or even do any paintings except work on some commissions but hopefully i'll have a little more time next week, just wanted to say thanks to all that have visited lately, i so appreciate your comments and you really inspire me!I just thought i'd post some of my watercolor  paintings...

10 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

I feel exactly the same. So many treats I'd love to buy. Thanks for coming to visit! Your mermaids are darling! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lisa

Julie Fillo said...

Love the mermaids! Here's hoping you have more time to paint in the near future!

Julie Fillo

Vania said...

Beautiful watercolour mermaids - I have just moved onto watercolour pencils myslef and I am loving it - hope you get some time soon to do more of your lovely artwork! Cheers Val

Julie-ann said...

Oh wow and double wow! These are amazing!

Micki said...

OOh these mermaids are gorgeous!

Micki x

PBsArtStudio said...

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments, your all so uplifting!

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Thanks for coming to visit my blog and for your great advice! I absolutely LOVE your work! So beautiful!
Darla

Julie-ann said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful comment.
I always enjoy seeing your art, the style and their faces, everything about your girls are utterly awesome.

JennyTheArtist said...

I adore mermaid paintings & yours are no exception! congratulations!!

Renee said...

adorable...glad I came across your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails