Sunday, April 12, 2009

more work...less painting :(


Headed  for another busy week, oh well i can't really complain, i love my job! Its art related too!    But it also means i don't have a lot of time to paint at home, and i have to work on some commissioned paintings i'll have fun with that!. I  had a wonderful Easterwith my family and church services were great! I hope everyone did too. I just posted a new print on Etsy, i'll be posting a few more in the next few days.


I'll search for you near and far!On Etsy

6 comments:

Vania said...

Lovely painting once again - I don't have much time to paint in the next week as well, but both of us will be brimming with new ideas and itching to pick up a paint brush when we can - cheers Val :)

suziart said...

Come to my blog to receive your award!
XoXo, Suzi

Shonna said...

Hey!! I wanted to stop by and let you know I have given you an award. Stop by my blog to get it!!

Jasmijn Paauwe said...

oh my, you are very very talented!

PBsArtStudio said...

Wow, i'm so flattered, thank you so much for the awards and the nice complements, I am very honored!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Your art is simply magical! I really enjoyed viewing your lovely art & blog!

Thanks for coming to visit!

Creative Blessings,
Lisa :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails