Saturday, April 11, 2009

busy busy


wow, what a busy week, spring break in Florida is crazy just like the weather here! Monday and Tuesday of this past week was sooo cold (40"s), well for us Floridians anyway! but even tourists from up north were freezing and yesterday and today was in the 80's, so hot!This is all in the same week! oh well but it's still beautiful! I just haven't had time for anything but work over 60 hours this week, next week looks busy too! I'm really exited because my prints came in and they are beautiful, i'll be posting them up on etsy soon! when i get some time! so much to do, so little time!


One of my favorite paintings..."two Angels in my garden" Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Vania said...

Your little girls are beautiful - so pretty!

ButterCup said...

Very pretty!
Happy Easter :)

GAFFER GLASS GIRL said...

so glad I popped in for a visit...

I love this print...
it reminds me of my bestfriend and me...
we never get to be together ...
but she's in my heart always.....

mona & the girls...

happy EASTER.....

PBsArtStudio said...

Thank you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails