Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So this is my first post, It is really hard learning how to set upt this blog, especially when I don't really know what I'm doing....what have i gotten myself into???? Any way i've been wanting to do it for a long time, hopefully i'll get better at it!It just takes so much of my time and i feel like i could be painting or doing something better, but i always feel guilty. If I'm painting, I'm thinking maybe i should get dinner going or maybe I should be cleaning, but if I'm cleaning or making dinner I'm thinking I really should hurry so I can get back to painting, ugh, it's a no win situation! I'm really excited with my paintings lately, got lots of ideas, but i'm not really good at marketing and my husband gets so mad at me cause i have so many just lurking around. This year I finally got the courage to finally start selling them and getting them out there so people can see them, trouble is it's so hard to part with them for one reason or another, either i think they're too cute to sell or I don't like them. Anyway here goes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails