Saturday, March 21, 2009


So I don't really uinderstand why i sometimes do the things i do, I have three paintings started at different stages and i leave them aside to start new ones, Hmmmm.  The other thing i don't get about my self is... I'm obsessed with paper, I can't go by an art store or craft shop whithout ending up in the paper dept. and then i'm stuck there for hours just looking at paper??? who does that? My husband calls me wondering where I am cause i said i was coming home three hours ago,... I'm looking at paper!!!! and no matter how much I try not to i always buy, i just cant't help myself, it's just so pretty!!!And then I get home to try out the new paper on a new painting even though i have just started two others! Any way here's one I started about a week ago, I put it aside and just started some more. this one is Romeo and Juliet. I just love the paper I bought for this one, Hmmm, maybe I will finish this one!

2 comments:

Jolie Dennison said...

I can relate both to starting several paintings at a time and getting lost in the paper aisle...of course, I can also lose hours in the paint/ink aisle, the art book aisle...! Your husband and mine could probably trade virtually the same stories about their art obsessed wives and the state of their art supply and painting packed houses. LOL

PBsArtStudio said...

I'm in histerics, I thought I was the only one that did things like that!, good to know, I'm sure there's tons of us AOW's (Art Obsessed wives)out there. LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails